The problem with existing harmonic wind chimes was their inferior suspension system that permitted interference from the strings. To solve this problem, Jeff created a unique pinned suspension device that placed pins inside the resonant node (place on vibrating tube that doesn't actually vibrate) thus eliminating interference and creating a crystal clear tone that was superior to anything that existed at the time.
Excited about his design, Jeff returned home to California where he convinced his brother Mark to start making these superior wind chimes out of their parents' barn. What began as a simple desire to produce a superior wind chime has evolved into the relentless pursuit of perfection by everyone involved with Grace Notes.
The company has expanded and now operates out of a state-of-the-art production facility where each and every wind chime is still hand crafted like the originals. While some of the production methods have been modernized, every Grace Notes wind chime is still hand crafted and designed to be the "most musical" on the planet. Brothers Jeff and Mark Kile still insist on using only the finest materials and craftsmanship to produce each and every wind chime bearing the Grace Notes name. These impressive wind chimes host an array of distinctive features that help set them apart from anything else on the market today, including:
- Unique Pinned Suspension Device: This truly is a revolutionary innovation and helps produce the crystal clear tones that Grace Notes wind chimes are famous for.
- Recycled Lumber Composite Strikers: Grace Notes truly is an environmentally friendly company and these eco-friendly strikers will not dry or crack while actually creating a softer contact sound.
- Superior Grade Harmonic Aluminum Tubing: Jeff and Mark know that the only way to produce superior quality tones is to use the finest materials which is why all Grace Notes wind chimes are produced with harmonically tuned tempered aluminum tubing. This superior material produces the clearest notes while resisting the corrosive elements.
- 10-Year Guarantee: Jeff and Mark have built their reputation around producing only the finest wind chimes on the market which is why they will guarantee their wind chimes against breakage during normal use for up to an entire decade! These superior class wind chimes will bring you year after year of worry free usage.
- Custom Engraving: Grace Notes make the perfect gifts for your most cherished loved ones especially with the wide array of engraving options available. Be sure to check out the various options and choose one that best conveys your love to the intended recipient.
Beyond these distinguishing features, Grace Notes has endeavored to always use environmentally safe policies in the making of each and every wind chime. To this end, Grace Notes practices the following environmentally friendly policies to help safeguard the planet for current and future generations:
- Recycle 95% or more of total waste
- Scraps of aluminum, saw dust, and shavings always recycled
- Grace Notes Wind Chimes are designed for a lifetime, not the trash can!
- Use only biodegradable soaps and oils for cutting
- No Toxic By-Products Produced When Making Wind Chimes
- We primarily use post consumer cardboard and paper for shipping
- All wind chimes are guaranteed for 10 years and any that are damaged beyond repair will be recycled by Grace Notes.
Rachel and I did not choose to sell Grace Notes by accident - this is truly a reputable, hard-working company based right here in the United States and they definitely make the "most musical" wind chimes on the planet. And the best part is - they make the most musical and clearest sounding wind chimes without destroying our planet in the process. Superior quality and environmentally sound - now how refreshing is that?
Rachel and I thank you for visiting our site and we hope you listen to our wind chimes until you find the perfect one for your mind, body and spirit.
Rachel and Stephen Betzen